miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome to the SHINee World!

Welcome to my SHINee World~ <3






Hi! Good day to everyone..or nigh, I don't know, well, my name is Melissa, I'm 18 years old and this is my first post. I don't know how to do this so if I make a mistake I'm really sorry.





So, in this first post I'm going to talk about the SHINee World. And all my post are going to be about this, that's why I decided to call it like this ^^ 

 But first...What is "SHINee World"? 







The SHINee World, is a concert of 5 korean guys. 
The name of the group is SHINee so, that's why it is call "SHINee World"
"Shine" we know what means, it means something sparkle, but when we at the final "e" it means "People receiving the light" (In the stage).




Members in the order of the photo:
 Key (Kibum), Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew (Jinki)
The members for age order are Lee Jinki (also called Onew), Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum (also called Key), Choi Minho and Lee Taemin.
They debut the May 25th 2008 with their song call "Replay" 



So, that is all for today, it's a little short but I hope you like it.

   See you next time~ ;)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario